The Valley Rule The Valley Rule

Nice and cutely styled game. The atmosphere and puzzle's you have to solve are good. I wish there were more puzzle's, maybe more challenging ones The animation's were pretty good as well. When I was moving around the boxes though, I would glitch into them sometimes. Also I was having a lot of trouble scaling that giant wall. :\ I would suggest you put some sort of leverage or something in the middle (so when I fall down, I won't have to start all over again). That was probably the most frustrating part of the game because It took so long to get up there. I wish the game was longer though, or at least see where that little girl went to once she opened the door (maybe more puzzle's to solve). :)

FatKidFallingDownStairs FatKidFallingDownStairs

I like it, and had fun playing it. :) I also like how you added a story into it, instead of just having a fat kid falling down the stairs. ;) The only thing is, I would have like it if I was able to save if I loose all my lives instead of having to start all over again. :\ it also feels like the controls don't always respond all the time. Overall, a fun game. Just needs a couple of fixes here and there. :)